Submit your story on #uddiptonari in this section. Refer to the submission guidelines at the bottom of this page.
Check the submission guidelines
Please refer to the following guidelines when you prepare your submission –
- We want to find out stories of those women, whose stories do not come into light due to lack of exposure.
- Try to avoid writing about your family members, e.g. your mother or sister as it is a natural bias. But if there is anything about your family member which has made significant impact ONLY then write that story.
- The best stories will be assessed based on the following criteria –
|Marking Criteria||Weight %|
|Relevance of the story||30%|
- The stories will be assessed by Dr. Sayem Hossain who is an Academic and Research expert based in Australia. Dr. Hossain holds more than 7 years of academic teaching and marking experience. So you can be assured that the judgment will be unbiased and fair.
- Submit only word document (.doc file)
- The story should be typed in size 12 font (use any font) with 1.5CM line spacing.
- Please submit the following with your story –
- Your story written either in Bangla/English
- A photo of the uddiptonari
- Your detail – Photo ID, Name and other detail